DIY Montessori ball for babies: These balls are perfect for babies, all parents following the Montessori method love them.
Besides, I used fabric scraps from other #diy projects, that means #zerowaste!
-DIY Montessori ball in 6 steps:
1. Cut 9 cercles of fabric: I made 6 corduroy cercles and 3 coloured cercles. The corduroy fabric will give another texture to discover for the babies. The cercles are 15cm /diameter
2. Cut all cercles in four pieces.
3. Fold coloured parts and cut the leftover ,you will have now coloured ovals and corduroy triangles.
4. Sew two triangles and one oval, like small coussins, just like that:
5. Fill with foam and…
6. Sew all the coloured fabric corners cushions, and you have your DIY Montessori ball 💪.
Hope you like the DIY Montessori ball for babies 🥰.
It’s and easy sewing project, the harder part is to sew all the parts together but you don’t even need a sewing machine for that!
Subscribe to my newsletter so you don’t miss any free printable and other monthly tips and inspiration.
Find my DIY ideas and crafts classed by themes on my “about me” page
Follow for more on my Instagram https://instagram.com/scraps.and.coffee.grounds?utm_medium=copy_link
And you can support my work https://ko-fi.com/scrapsandcoffeegrounds