Spring is coming and already on February I could start looking for my favorite flowers, violets.
My grandmother loved them and that’s why I think about her everytime I see them or smell them.
And I love their essences, that immediately bring me to childhood and warmer days.
So when I decided to stop using perfumes I just bought a bottle of violet fragrance, without harmful additives, and the smell is just perfect, I really love it. (I bought this one )
I use to put some drops on my neck or wrists, you don’t need more.
Then I found the way to easily make solid perfume,and I am going to share here the recipe.
It’s zero waste, and you can handy take your solid perfume with you to all your travels.
You’ll just need 5 ingredients:
- 1/2 tsbp beeswax beads
- 1 tsbp olive oil
- 1 tsbp coconut oil
- 20 drops of essential oils (I used fragrance of violets)
- Vit E
- place the coconut oil and the beeswax beads in the top of a double boiler and warm them over medium heat until they melt.
- remove from the heat and then
- mix the rest of ingredients,
- put it on a small glass bottle and wait to solidify.
It’s really easy and you’ll avoid all the toxic ingredients that are usually added on perfumes. Hope you like it!