Chronic illness day: My sister is a cystic fibrosis warrior, and my mother suffers from fibromyalgia and polyarthritis. One of the reasons why those are really hard battles is because most of the time they are invisible.
This week we have gotten together to create awareness around chronic illnesses.
– A chronic illness is a long term health condition which may not necessarily have a cure.
– Most Chronic illness are invisible but is not imaginary.
– Most chronically ill persons live a very lonely and isolated life as symptoms can be extremely debilitating – some have become bedridden and housebound.
– There are more than twenty different chronic illnesses. The most common among them are Lupus, Fibromyalgia,
Myalgic encephalomyelitis/CFS, EDS, Lyme disease and many more.
– The best one person can do for a chronically ill person is to believe them.
That was a hashtag challenge for onstaoon order to raise awareness and I chose that photo because the nostalgic aesthetic and the blurry focus.
Please feel free to subscribe to my blog, I send free templates and other gifts, and I won’t spam you!
Follow for more on my Instagram https://instagram.com/scraps.and.coffee.grounds?utm_medium=copy_link
And you can support my work https://ko-fi.com/scrapsandcoffeegrounds