Christmas crafts ideas: Every year before Christmas we enjoy some #diy crafts, and now almost everything is handmade when we decorate for holidays! Here I share some of the crafts that we love the most!
After Halloween and half-term we started Christmas related crafts. Might sound soon, but that gives us time to plan our handmade gifts or DIY decorations and that way we can class our homeschooling activities with seasonal themes like that one.
Today I’ll share a list of easy handmade crafts and Christmas decor, using nature treasures like pinecones, sticks,dried oranges and also pasta and some scraps!
Easy Christmas crafts ideas
These are eco-friendly, zero waste and plastic free, you can upcycle,recycle, repurpose! You just need your imagination,but if you need some inspiration try some of these ideas!
- DIY reindeer: sith sticks and scraps, will decorate your walls and amuse your kids!
- Paper and cardboard stars: the easiest way to create your own magic at home.
- Cardboard garlands: I recycled some cardboards into gingerbread houses adding some Fairy lights.
- Christmas tree garlands: paint some pasta and glue it to more cardboard!
- Salt dough ornaments: 1 cup of salt one cup of flour and water! You can create your own ornaments to decorate the tree .
- Wine cork angels: wine corks are great for Christmas crafts, we tried some cute angels 😇.
- Snowflakes: we love to decorate our windows with them!
- Felt ornaments: I use felt scraps to create more ornaments 🎄.
- Newspaper ornaments: recycle old books and newspaper to create nice decorations.
- The 3d heart ornament: I recycled cardboard again and you can paint it and use other shapes like stars or trees.
And these are all favorite ideas this year,they are easy and sustainable,you don’t need to buy new things! And it’s nice for homeschooling or just to spend some quality family time.
Hope you liked all these ideas!
Subscribe to my newsletter so you don’t miss any free printable and other monthly tips and inspiration.
Find my DIY ideas and crafts classed by themes on my “about me” page
Follow for more on my Instagram https://instagram.com/scraps.and.coffee.grounds?utm_medium=copy_link
And you can support my work https://ko-fi.com/scrapsandcoffeegrounds