Flower flatlay inspo: You have a beautiful bouquet and the flowers start to wither? Don’t worry, you still can do lots of things with them!
I usually don’t buy bouquets, I sometimes make them with flowers of our garden or wildflowers but what I do love (with both) is give them different purposes. I usually take photos with them,they obviously decor the house,but there are some things that we can also do with flowers
1. Flatlays: flowers are the best props aren’t they? Are Flatlays with flowers are my favorites. Last week I tried to make a peace sign with the first cherries of the season and some flowers
2. self-portraits: same as flatlays,posing with flowers may give you more confidence
3. Baby bath and sensory play for kids: they love flowers and it’s perfect for fine motor skills and nature learning
4. Ice lantern. You can freeze the flowers and save them for later activities or make a beautiful ice candle with them
5. Dry them!they are beautiful like this as well,and you can make book marquees,frames ,cards etc
Which one is your favorite?